ArrivalStar Files Seven More Suits
ArrivalStar and Melvino Technologies Limited filed seven separate suits against Aramex, Billabong, Killer Dana, McKesson, MIQ Global, Ortec, and Pacific Sunwear of California, alleging that the defendants’ tracking and notification services infringe three to six patents (depending on the defendant) related to GPS notification and vehicle monitoring. Since 2006, ArrivalStar has filed more than 100 patents suits against over 200 defendants. Martin Kelly Jones is the named inventor on the patents-in-suit and ArrivalStar’s founder and CEO. 11/8, Southern District of Florida, assigned to Judge Marcia G. Cooke, 1:2012cv24036; 1:2012cv24037; 1:2012cv24039; assigned to Judge Ursula Ungaro, 1:2012cv24038; assigned to Judge Kathleen M. Williams, 1:2012cv24040; 1:2012cv24041; assigned to Senior Judge James Lawrence King, 1:2012cv24042.
- ArrivalStar S.A. et al v. Billabong USA Holdings Party, Limited
- ArrivalStar S.A. et al v. McKesson Corporation
- ArrivalStar S.A. et al v. Killer Dana, Inc.
- ArrivalStar S.A. et al v. Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc.
- ArrivalStar S.A. et al v. Ortec International USA, Inc.
- ArrivalStar S.A. et al v. Aramex International
- ArrivalStar S.A. et al v. MIQ Global, LLC