Mobile Logistics Files Eleven Suits over RFID Use
Mobile Logistics [NPE] filed 11 separate suits against Arctic Express, Decker Truck Line, DSC Logistics, Foster Farms, Hub Group, LINC Logistics, Reliance Express, Roehl Transport, Schneider National, WEL Companies, and Zachrich Trucking, alleging that that the defendants’ use of RFID tag units for locating a trailer infringe a patent related to a trailer communication system. Mobile Logistics has filed more than 20 prior patent infringement suits since July 2012 against Americold Logistics, Costco Wholesale, Cost Plus, Dimension Trucking Services, Excel, FedEx, H.F. Campbell & Son, J.B. Hunt Transport, Kraft Foods Global, Kimberly-Clark, Knight Transportation, Marten Transport, Nestle USA, Old Dominion Freight Line, Prime, Schenker, Shaw Industries, SuperValu, Transfreight and Tyco Electronics. The patent-in-suit originated with Highwaymaster Communications and was assigned to Mobile Logistics by Apache Innovations in May 2012. 8/2, Eastern District of California, assigned to Judge John A Mendez and referred to Magistrate Judge Carolyn K. Delaney, 2:2012cv02030, no judge yet assigned, 2:2012at01075, District of Delaware, no judge yet assigned, 1:2012cv01012, Northern District of Illinois, assigned to Judge John F. Grady, 1:2012cv06092, assigned to Judge Joan H. Lefkow, 1:2012cv06097, assigned to Judge Amy J. St. Eve, 1:2012cv06098, Southern District of Indiana, assigned to Judge Jane Magnus-Stinson and referred to Magistrate Judge Denise K. LaRue, 1:2012cv01069, Western District of Wisconsin, no judge yet assigned, 3:2012cv00538, 3:2012cv00539, 3:2012cv00540, 3:2012cv00541.
- Mobile Logistics, LLC v. Schneider National, Inc.
- Mobile Logistics, LLC v. LINC Logistics Company
- Mobile Logistics, LLC v. Wel Companies, Inc.
- Mobile Logistics, LLC et al v. Roehl Transport, Inc.
- Mobile Logistics, LLC v. Hub Group, Inc.
- Mobile Logistics, LLC v. DSC Logistics, Inc.
- Mobile Logistics, LLC v. Zachrich Trucking, Inc.
- MOBILE LOGISTICS, LLC v. DECKER TRUCK LINE, INC.
- Mobile Logistics, LLC v. Reliance Express, Inc.
- Mobile Logistics LLC v. Arctic Express Inc.