Novocrypt Targets Storage Device Makers in Emerging Campaign
Novocrypt LLC has sued Corsair (2:15-cv-00234), Sandisk (2:15-cv-00233), Seagate (2:15-cv-00232), Silicon Power Computer (2:15-cv-00231), Synology (2:15-cv-00230), Thecus (2:15-cv-00229), and Toshiba (2:15-cv-00228) in a new campaign. The suits assert a single patent (7,743,213) that relates to portable storage devices with network capability. The patent issued to individual inventor Shi-Ho Hong and assigned to Novocrypt in December 2014, just days after its incorporation. Defendants’ WiFi-capable storage devices are accused of infringing the patent-in-suit.
- Novocrypt LLC v. Western Digital Technologies, Inc.
- Novocrypt LLC v. Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- Novocrypt LLC v. Thecus U.S.A., Inc.
- Novocrypt LLC v. Synology America Corp.
- Novocrypt LLC v. Silicon Power Computer & Communications USA Inc.
- Novocrypt LLC v. Seagate Technology LLC
- Novocrypt LLC v. Sandisk Corporation
- Novocrypt LLC v. Corsair Components, Inc.