Daniel Perez Debuts New NPE with Suits Against Citrix, LinkedIn
- May 19, 2015
A new Daniel Perez entity, Xanthus Data Technologies, LLC, filed suit against Citrix (2:15-cv-00715) and LinkedIn (2:15-cv-00777). The entity asserts two patents, both of which relate to database management (5,999,947, 6,321,236). The patents-in-suit originated with Arkona, Inc. and were assigned to Intellectual Ventures Asserts 13 LLC in March 2015. In April of this year, the patents were assigned first to IQ Holdings, LLC and then to Xanthus. They have not been previously asserted in litigation. Many of Citrix’s cloud-based products are accused of infringing the patents-in-suit.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!