Former Xerox Patents Asserted in Red Anvil’s First Litigation Campaign
Red Anvil LLC launched its first campaign with a bang, filing a group of 19 suits against Acer, Alcatel-Lucent, Archos, Asus, BlackBerry, Dell, HTC, Huawei, Kyocera, LGE, Motion Computing, MSI Computer, Nokia, Sony, Velocity Micro, ViewSonic, Yigang USA, and ZTE. The suits accuse defendants’ mobile devices with document storage capabilities of infringing a single asserted patent, 5,680,223. The patent-in-suit relates to electronic document management, and it originated with Xerox. It was assigned to Red Anvil in March of this year. Other entities that are currently asserting patents received from Xerox in 2015 include Genaville, Graham Hill Springs, and Loramax. 6/5, Eastern District of Texas, 2:15cv00957, 2:15cv00958, 2:15cv00959, 2:15cv00960, 2:15cv00963, 2:15cv00967, 2:15cv00979, 2:15cv00981, 2:15cv00984, 2:15cv00987, 2:15cv00988, 2:15cv00989, 2:15cv00990, 2:15cv00991, 2:15cv00992, 2:15cv00993, 2:15cv00994, 2:15cv00995, 2:15cv00996
- Red Anvil LLC v. Archos, Inc.
- Red Anvil LLC v. Acer America Corporation
- Red Anvil LLC v. Azpen Innovation Inc.
- Red Anvil LLC v. ASUSTeK Computer Inc et al
- Red Anvil LLC v. BlackBerry Corporation
- Red Anvil LLC v. Dell, Inc.
- Red Anvil LLC v. Huawei Technologies USA, Inc. et al
- Red Anvil LLC v. HTC America Inc.
- Red Anvil LLC v. ViewSonic Corporation
- Red Anvil LLC v. Yifang USA Inc. d/b/a EFun