Additional VideoSqope Filings Double the Number of Cases in Its Campaign
VideoSqope, LLC filed the largest round of litigation in its campaign, suing Aven, Gradient Lens, Imagestore, Instrument Technology, IT Concepts, Lenox Instrument, Micro-Epsilon, Olympus, Portascope, Ride Tool, and Seneca Enterprises. The campaign, including the recent suits, asserts a single patent related to a self-articulating camera for viewing enclosed areas (8,558,882). VideoSqope received the patent from one of the inventors in an assignment from September 2014. In the complaints, defendants’ inspection cameras and borescopes are accused of infringement.
- VideoSqope, LLC v. Aven Inc. dba Aven Tool
- VideoSqope, LLC v. Micro-Epsilon America, LP
- VideoSqope, LLC v. Lenox Instrument Company
- VideoSqope, LLC v. IT Concepts, LLC
- VideoSqope, LLC v. Instrument Technology, Inc.
- VideoSqope, LLC v. Imagestore US Inc.
- VideoSqope, LLC v. Gradient Lens Corporation
- VideoSqope, LLC v. Seneca Enterprises LLC dba RF System Lab
- VideoSqope, LLC v. Ridge Tool Company
- VideoSqope, LLC v. Portascope.com Inc.