BSG Tech Campaign Still Going Strong After a Year of Litigation
BSG Tech LLC filed its largest round of litigation since beginning its campaign last May. The entity added 15 suits to its only campaign, suing retailers American Apparel, American Musical Supply, Alibris, Arlington Contact Lens, BabyAge.com, CTD, eBags, Iherb, Monoprice, New Moosejaw, Optics Planet, Personalizationmail.com, Power Equipment Direct, Wayfair, and Wine.com. The campaign involves three patents concerning storing and managing information in a database with search, filtering, and annotation capabilities (6,035,294; 6,195,652; 6,243,699). Defendants’ e-commerce websites are the accused products in the campaign.
- BSG Tech LLC v. Arlington Contact Lens Service, Inc.
- BSG Tech LLC v. American Musical Supply, Inc.
- BSG Tech LLC v. American Apparel, Inc.
- BSG Tech LLC v. Alibris, Inc.
- BSG Tech LLC v. OpticsPlanet, Inc.
- BSG Tech LLC v. New Moosejaw, LLC
- BSG Tech LLC v. Monoprice, Inc.
- BSG Tech LLC v. Iherb, Inc.
- BSG Tech LLC v. eBags, Inc.
- BSG Tech LLC v. CTD, Inc.