WiLAN’s Digital Televisions Campaign Continues to Grow
Wi-LAN Inc. (WiLAN) expanded its litigation campaign targeting digital televisions, filing three suits against ON Corporation (1:15-cv-00786), Sansui (1:15-cv-00787), and Vizio (1:15-cv-00788). The complaints against ON and Vizio assert three patents concerning image display (5,847,774; 6,359,654; 6,490,250). Only the ‘654 patent is asserted against Sansui. In all three cases, the defendants’ digital televisions and display components are at issue.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics