2-Way Computing Revives Audio Device Campaign After Brief Respite
Nevada-based NPE 2-Way Computing, Inc. has asserted a single patent (5,434,797) in six new lawsuits, a revival of its sole litigation campaign, which had gone dark the month before. The ‘797 patent generally relates to an audio communication system for a computer network, and 2-Way is asserting it against six telecommunications companies, including AT&T, Avaya, and Cisco, for selling various smartphones and IP desk phones. Prior to this round of lawsuits, 2-Way began its campaign with a single complaint against Sprint (2:11-cv-00012) in January 2011, its only filing prior to this new wave of lawsuits. That case was dismissed with prejudice shortly before trial in late October 2015 after the filing of documents suggesting settlement.
- 2-Way Computing, Inc. v. Nextel Finance Company et al
- 2-Way Computing, Inc. v. AT&T Mobility LLC et al
- 2-Way Computing, Inc. v. 8x8, Inc.
- 2-Way Computing, Inc. v. Cellco Partnership Inc.
- 2-Way Computing, Inc. v. Mitel Networks Corporation et al
- 2-Way Computing, Inc. v. Cisco Systems, Inc.
- 2-Way Computing, Inc. v. Avaya Inc.