FluidMesh Networks Is the Latest Defendant in JSDQ’s Mesh Networking Campaign
- April 4, 2016
In the wake of a late-February district court order construing language from the patents-in-suit, the case between plaintiff JSDQ Mesh Technologies LLC and defendant Lazy Days’ R.V. Center (1:14-cv-01405) has been dismissed with prejudice. That order construed 12 terms, holding that half of them should be given their plain and ordinary meaning, from the four patents at issue (7,916,648; 7,286,828; RE43,675; RE44,607), which generally relate to mesh wireless networking. JSDQ also promptly filed a new case against FluidMesh Networks (1:16-cv-00212), accusing of infringement the company’s wireless mesh networking products, marketed in a variety of areas.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!