T-Rex Tears into Two New Defendants in Digital Billboard Campaign
T-Rex Property AB has filed suit against another two defendants, capping off the May escalation of a litigation campaign that has targeted over 60 companies since its start in June 2012. The Swedish NPE’s latest complaints target Adaptive Micro Systems (1:16-cv-05667) and Health Media Network (1:16-cv-05673) and were filed in the wake of five previous lawsuits lodged in the first half of May. The two complaints each allege infringement of three patents that have been asserted in various combinations over the course of the entity’s campaign: two that generally relate to the real-time display of information on public billboards (RE39,470; 7,382,334) and one that relates to advertising on them (6,430,603). As in its previous filings, the NPE’s most recent lawsuits target devices and systems related to digital billboards and advertising.
- T-REX PROPERTY AB v. CBS Corporation
- T-REX PROPERTY AB v. Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc.
- T-Rex Property AB v. Outfront Media, Inc. et al
- T-Rex Property AB v. AdSpace Networks, Inc.
- T-Rex Property AB v. Destination Media, Inc.
- T-Rex Property AB v. Turner Broadcasting System Inc et al
- T-Rex Property AB v. Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
- T-Rex Property AB v. Adaptive Micro Systems, LLC
- T-Rex Property AB v. Health Media Network, LLC