Monument’s Digital Stream IP Sues Honda and Nissan After Best Buy Dismissal
- July 1, 2016
The day after a dismissal without prejudice in an earlier case against Best Buy, Digital Stream IP, LLC has filed two new cases, one each against Honda (2:16-cv-00700) and Nissan (2:16-cv-00698). Three patents (6,757,913; 7,962,090; 8,265,545) generally related to digital audio receivers have been asserted in the campaign, and the new complaints are no exception. Infringement allegations focus on the sale of satellite radio units, made by, for example, Sirius XM, and sold in automobiles. Honda and Nissan join GM as active defendants.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics