Inventor-Controlled NPE Sues LG Electronics over LED Lighting Patents
Lemaire Illumination Technologies LLC, an inventor-controlled NPE based in Texas, has sued LG Electronics (LGE) (2:16-cv-00772) over three patents (6,095,661; 6,488,390; 9,119,266) related to controlling and powering a solid-state light source such as a light-emitting diode (LED). LGE is accused of infringement through the camera and flash in its G3 and G4 Android-based smartphones.
- LED Tech Development LLC v. Mag Instrument Inc
- LED Tech Development LLC v. Coleman Company Inc.
- LED Tech Development LLC v. Home Depot USA Inc.
- LED Tech Development LLC v. Apple Inc.
- LED Tech Development LLC v. Samsung Electronics America Inc. et al
- LED Tech Development LLC v. Fujitsu America Inc. et al
- Lemaire Illumination Technologies, LLC v. LG Electronics USA, Inc. et al