A Month after Microsoft Dismissal, Rosebud Sues Oracle
Roughly one month after the voluntary dismissal of its only active case, against Microsoft, Rosebud LMS, Inc. has filed suit against Oracle (1:16-cv-00656). The complaint asserts the most recently issued patent (8,578,280) in a family of three generally related to real-time collaboration over a computer network. The collaborative project management tools provided by Oracle Primavera Prime are accused of meeting the limitations of the ‘280 patent’s claims.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics