IoT Campaign Started over Patents from Family Familiar to Litigation
Wireless Communications Mobile LLC has launched its first litigation campaign, suing ADT (6:19-cv-00133), APX Group (Vivint) (6:19-cv-00163), and CenturyLink (6:19-cv-00135) in the Eastern District of Texas. The asserted patent generally relates to a technical data monitoring device that communicates data over a cellular connection. Infringement allegations against ADT and CenturyLink focus on products and services related to home security monitoring, while the plaintiff targets Vivint over the provision of devices including Vivint Smart Hub that monitor data from other smart home devices within a network.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics