Golden Wave Partners Plaintiff Launches Wi-Fi Calling Campaign
Another affiliate of Golden Wave Partners Co., Ltd. has kicked off a US litigation campaign. On April 26, Kaifi, LLC, a Texas entity formed in mid-March, accused AT&T (2:19-cv-00138) of infringing a single patent that the plaintiff contends is “directed to an Internet network connecting and roaming system and method”. The plaintiff identifies AT&T’s accused instrumentalities as “systems, networks, and components and services thereto for implementing seamless network transition, including offloading to a Wi-Fi network, such as their Wi-Fi Calling system and service”.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics