Finjan Announces Settlement with Zscaler
- May 3, 2019
Category: Patent Market, Patent Watch
Finjan Holdings, Inc. announced on May 1 that it has entered into a patent license and settlement agreement with Zscaler, resolving all claims between them, including litigation in the Northern District of California. According to an 8-K filed by Finjan, Zscaler has paid the company $7.25M and (along with certain affiliates) will receive “a license to, among others, the patents of Finjan, Finjan Mobile, Inc., and Finjan Blue, Inc.” The agreement was apparently reached amid claim construction briefing ahead of a May 28 Markman hearing. It follows Finjan’s string of settlements last year with Symantec (for up to $110M), Carbon Black (for $3.9M), and Trend Micro ($13.4M).
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!