Endpoint IP Launches Two New Campaigns, Including One Asserting Former IV Patents
- May 17, 2019
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sectors: Consumer Electronics and PCs, Mobile Communications and Devices
Texas monetization firm Endpoint IP LLC has just kicked off two new litigation campaigns. On May 16, the firm’s affiliate Aido LLC sued Panasonic (1:19-cv-00916) over the infringement of two video processing patents that the plaintiff acquired in December from an affiliate of Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV)—two months after Aido’s sister NPE, Aido Mobility LLC, sued Bank of America over another set of former IV patents. Aido’s new litigation was filed the same day as another Endpoint affiliate, Tactus Technologies LLC, launched a campaign of its own, targeting the Pattern Lock feature offered by Android mobile devices from LG Electronics (3:19-cv-01182) and ZTE (3:19-cv-01184).
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!