Uniloc Adds Six More Defendants to Its Software License and Delivery Campaign
- August 4, 2016
Big Fish Games (2:16-cv-00858), Blackboard (2:16-cv-00859), Box (2:16-cv-00860), Carbonite (2:16-cv-00861), NetSuite (2:16-cv-00862), and Zendesk (2:16-cv-00863) are the latest defendants to be swept into a litigation campaign kicked off by Uniloc USA, Inc. and Uniloc Luxembourg S.A. (collectively, Uniloc) this past April. With a subsequent round of complaints filed in July, as well as this newest round, the number of defendants is approaching 20. Four former IBM patents (6,324,578; 6,728,766; 6,510,466; 7,069,293) are asserted; the defendants’ software licensing and delivery systems are at issue in the campaign.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics