New Round of Cases Again Follows Voluntary Dismissals in Verify Smart Campaign
Following dismissals in its most recent round of cases, Verify Smart Corp. has filed new complaints against Ally Bank (2:16-cv-04852) and JP Morgan Chase (2:16-cv-04853). The NPE again asserts a single patent (8,285,648) generally related to verification of user identity during an electronic transaction, with multi-factor systems for authenticating user identity accused of infringement.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics