Empire IP Keeps Voicemail Transcription Campaign Alive with Two New Suits
- August 11, 2016
Empire IP LLC affiliate Voice2Text Technologies LLC has filed two new cases to its sole litigation campaign, against Mutare (2:16-cv-00890) and USCC Services (2:16-cv-00891). The complaints assert a single patent (8,914,003) generally related to converting a voicemail to text and sending the resulting message as an email or SMS. The NPE accuses the defendants of infringement through their respective voicemail transcription services.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!