Patent Assignment Report for the Second Half of July 2016
- August 11, 2016
In the second half of July 2016, RPX saw 13 patent transfers to NPEs recorded with the USPTO. A number of those transactions involved patents that have already been asserted in litigation against operating companies.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!