Blackbird Tech Kicks Off New Fitness Tracking Campaign, Hitting AliphCom, Fitbit, Garmin, and Sony
- August 10, 2016
Patent monetization firm Blackbird Tech LLC has started a new litigation campaign, asserting a single patent (6,434,212) generally related to a pedometer against AliphCom (1:16-cv-00684), Fitbit (1:16-cv-00683), Garmin (1:16-cv-00689), Sony (1:16-cv-00685), Timex (1:16-cv-00686), TomTom (1:16-cv-00687), and Wahoo Fitness (1:16-cv-00688). Each company is targeted for making and selling wearable fitness trackers.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics