IP Edge’s Wave Linx Reloads in Conferencing Campaign
The file-and-settle pattern by which Texas monetization firm IP Edge LLC wages its litigation has quickly taken hold in the campaign launched in late February by apparent affiliate Wave Linx LLC. New suits filed last week against CarrierX and Free Conferencing (1:19-cv-00986), Evocate (1:19-cv-00987), and Mitel Networks (1:19-cv-00988) follow dismissals already ending prior suits against Avaya, DialPad, HighFive Technologies, LogMeIn, and Polycom, with stays halting the remaining earlier suits, filed against Blue Jeans Network, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (Arkadin), RingCentral, and both Zoom Video Communications and Zoom Voice Communications, all in the District of Delaware. The sole patent asserted in this campaign, received by IP Edge as part of a larger acquisition from Siemens, broadly concerns transmitting notifications from the telephone system to a browser using “networking protocols”.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics