Longhorn HD Sues Huawei, as Acer and ASUSTek Exit Computer Hardware Campaign
Longhorn HD LLC has added a suit against Huawei (2:19-cv-00212) to the computer hardware campaign that it began in May 2018. The NPE asserts against Huawei all seven patents-in-campaign, targeting a host of products, including devices featuring rack-mountable “blade” servers and “industrial personal computers” with “blind mateable” connectors, which are self-aligning connectors where the “mating” action happens when the entire device is slid into place; hard disk drives (HDDs) that include microactuators; laptops with fall sensors, including the Huawei MateBook X Pro, MateBook 14, and MateBook 13; servers that include hot-swappable ATA HDDs; and servers that include SMART-enabled HDDs.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics