More OpCos Receive Patents from Intellectual Ventures
Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) continued to divest patents through April and May, with public records suggesting that the outflow of patents from IV is unlikely to dry up any time soon. While NPEs were among the assignees of IV assets, some were also picked up by Citrix and Samsung.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics