Former Orang-Otang Patents Asserted in New Wearables Campaign
Wearable Computing LLC has initiated its first litigation campaign, asserting a single patent (6,184,804) in separate complaints against AP Global (2:16-cv-00921), C&A IP Holdings (2:16-cv-00919), GoPro (2:16-cv-00918), and S. Bower (2:16-cv-00920). The ‘804 patent generally relates to a keyboard configuration for a wearable computing device, the NPE accusing the defendants of infringement through provision of wrist straps and strap mounts (the Accessory Power Action Wrist Strap, the Polaroid Cube Strap Mount, the GoPro Wrist Housing and GoPro Strap, and the Bower Xtreme Action Series Velcro Wrist Strap).
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics