Endpoint IP Affiliate Opens Up Semiconductor Campaign from Patents Received from IV
Roughly one month after launching its first litigation campaign, Endpoint IP LLC affiliate Aido LLC has initiated a second, this time suing ON Semiconductor (1:19-cv-01110) and STMicroelectronics (1:19-cv-01111) over a patent generally related to pulse width modulated (PWM) amplifiers. The new complaints target provision of certain switch amplifiers, including the NCP2820 Series 2.65 W Filterless Class-D Audio Power Amplifier and TDA7491HV, respectively. Like the video processing patents that Aido asserted against Panasonic last month, the patent asserted here was received as part of a set of December 2018 assignments from Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) that saw nearly 20 assets transferred to Aido.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics