LinkedIn, Microsoft, and Salesforce Each Accused of Infringing Address Book Patent
- August 25, 2016
One month after the dismissal of the last defendant in its sole litigation campaign, MMG IP Management LLC has picked litigation back up, asserting a single patent (8,321,459) generally related to keeping networked contact information current in separate complaints against LinkedIn (2:16-cv-00938), Microsoft (2:16-cv-00939), and Salesforce (Data.com Connect) (2:16-cv-00940). The defendants are accused of infringement through provision of their networked address books, LinkedIn’s Connections, Microsoft’s Lync Contacts Manager (and Skype for Business), and Salesforce’s Data.com Connect functionality.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics