Fandango Enters Rothschild Media Streaming Campaign as Multiple Earlier Defendants Exit
- August 25, 2016
Rothschild Broadcast Distribution Systems, LLC (RBDS) has added another case to its sole litigation campaign, suing Comcast for the second time over the same patent (8,856,221), this time through subsidiary Fandango (2:16-cv-00934). The ‘221 patent generally relates to the storage of broadcast content, and FandangoNow is the accused product. The new case comes as five of the six cases that RBDS filed earlier in 2016 have either been dismissed or are about to be.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics