Autoloxer Campaign Hits Onstar and Tyco
- August 24, 2016
Autoloxer LLC has brought the number of defendants in its only litigation campaign over ten with two new complaints, one each against GM (Onstar) (2:16-cv-00935) and Tyco (2:16-cv-00936). A single patent (7,084,735) generally related to the remote imposition of limits on the operation of a vehicle is asserted in Autoloxer’s campaign, with the accused products in the new complaints being GM’s Onstar system and Tyco’s MAGTEC system. The other active defendants in the campaign are Yanmar and Manitou, each of which has filed an answer to the complaint filed against it.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics