Blackbird Technologies Keeps Suing Banks in Fraud Detection Campaign
Blackbird Tech LLC (d/b/a Blackbird Technologies) has kept its secure transactions campaign alive by filing suit against Wells Fargo (1:19-cv-01129) in the District of Delaware, asserting the same three patents seen in the NPE’s previous cases, filed against BMO Harris Bank, Capital One, and HSBC. Wells Fargo is accused of infringement by allegedly “performing a secure transaction method” through the provision of a suspicious card activity alerts service.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics