Image Sensor Campaign over Former Kingpak Patents Opens Up in Texas
KT Imaging USA, LLC has now asserted in litigation three of the four patents that it received last December from Kingpak Technology (f/k/a International Branding Marketing), a Taiwanese distributor of semiconductor products, including CMOS image sensors. The Texas NPE filed multiple suits in the Eastern District of Texas on July 3, accusing Kyocera (4:19-cv-00488), Lightcomm Technology (4:19-cv-00486), and Panasonic (4:19-cv-00485) of infringing those three patents, which are generally related to image sensors, through the provision of certain phones and tablets that incorporate the accused image sensing technology, including Duraforce smartphones, Digiland tablets, and the Toughpad FZ-G1 tablet, respectively.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics