Quarterhill Announces Acquisition of Adaptive Streaming Portfolio
Wi-LAN Inc. (the licensing arm of Quarterhill Inc.) announced on Friday that its Adaptive Streaming Inc. subsidiary has acquired a patent portfolio from Vidiator Enterprises, “a pioneer in the delivery of audio and video data”. According to Wi-LAN, the portfolio relates to adaptive bitrate streaming (also known as adaptive streaming), which it touts as “the primary way in which video is delivered over the Internet today”.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics