Mobile Check Deposit Campaign Expands, Hitting CitiGroup and Wells Fargo
Lighthouse Consulting Group LLC has followed up its July case against Bank of America with August suits hitting CitiGroup (2:19-cv-00264) and Wells Fargo (2:19-cv-00269). Two patents—generally related to using an “image device” such as a “fax” or a scanner to capture and transmit images of checks and deposit slips to a bank—are asserted in all three complaints, with infringement allegations focused on mobile deposit features within the defendants’ banking apps. Lighthouse Consulting Group alleges that each defendant signed a separate nondisclosure agreement in 2007 under which the earliest applications in the asserted family of patents were discussed.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics