Networking Campaign over Former Harris Corporation Patents Expands Further
Commstech LLC has added HP Enterprise (HPE) (6:19-cv-00462) as a defendant in its sole litigation campaign to date, which has already seen cases filed this summer against Cisco (in May) and Allied Telesis and Juniper Networks (in July). The patents asserted in the campaign, including the three now in suit against HPE, are generally directed to network traffic management and memory management. At issue again is a long list of HPE networking products and software that incorporate the RFC 4607 specification “related to ‘Source-Specific Multicast for IP’” and/or that “operate with the ArubaOS-Switch software support ‘Quality of Service (QoS) prioritization’”.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics