Ten More Patents from a Growing Camera and Lens Portfolio Debut in Litigation
Corephotonics Ltd. has upped the ante in its litigation Apple. Last December, District Judge Lucy H. Koh stayed two earlier cases, consolidated before her in the Northern District of California, to await resolution of various inter partes review (IPR) proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB). This past week, Corephotonics filed a third case against Apple (3:19-cv-04809) in the same district, asserting ten additional patents, variously related to either a telephoto lens and/or camera assembly, or a dual-lens camera system incorporating separate lenses and sensors for wide-angle and telephoto image capture. The new complaint again targets Apple’s provision of certain iPhones, including the iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, and iPhone Xs Max.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics