Delaware NPE Opens Up New Signal Processing Campaign in the Western District of Texas
- August 31, 2019
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sector: Semiconductors
Signal Coding LLC, a Delaware entity, has launched a litigation campaign over up to three signal processing patents that currently available USPTO records show as held by Wipro. In separate Western District of Texas complaints, the plaintiff accuses Analog Devices (6:19-cv-00508), NXP Semiconductors (NXP USA) (6:19-cv-00509), STMicro (6:19-cv-00511), and Texas Instruments (6:19-cv-00512) through the provision of various communication chip architecture, including decoders, digital signal processors, encoders, processors, RF tuners, and transceivers.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!