New Delaware Entity Sues HERE Technologies over Its Cellular Signals Network
NavTopia LLC, an entity created in Delaware this past July, has filed suit in the Northern District of Illinois against Here Holding (d/b/a HERE Technologies) (1:19-cv-05934) over HERE Cellular Signals, which provides “multiple layers of information on the cellular networks in areas of service delivery, including network coverage, carriers, signal strength and frequency bands”. The sole patent-in-suit, and only patent that currently available USPTO records indicate has been assigned to NavTopia, generally relates to a GPS device with cellular connectivity.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics