Parity’s Networking Campaign Adds Eighth Defendant, This Time Dell
Parity Networks LLC has filed suit against Dell (EMC) (6:19-cv-00550) in the Western District of Texas over the provision of certain networking hardware and software, including the Dell EMC PowerSwitch series network switches and the “Dell EMC Networking OS10” network hardware operating system. This new suit in a campaign that began with late 2016 cases filed against Nokia (Alcatel-Lucent) and Juniper Networks follows by several days the dismissal with prejudice of a case against Palo Alto Networks. The four patents-in-suit, as well as over a dozen asserted throughout the campaign, generally relate to various aspects of network traffic management.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics