IP Edge Charges Up New Campaign with Patent Apparently Received from IP Bridge
Boracho IP Holdings LLC has initiated yet another litigation campaign of Texas monetization firm IP Edge LLC, filing suit against OutBack Power Technologies (2:19-cv-01558), Schneider Electric (1:19-cv-01823), Sensata Technologies (1:19-cv-01822), SMA Solar Technology (1:19-cv-01821), and Solax Power (4:19-cv-03748). The complaints assert a single patent, originating with Seiko Epson and generally related to a charging device with multiple power sources, of which Boracho pleads full ownership. Currently available USPTO records do not yet indicate an assignment away from Japanese monetization firm IP Bridge, Inc. (via Godo Kaisha IP Bridge 1), which received the patent, together with three others, in September 2016.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics