Mobile Banking Campaign Sees Rapid Expansion
Ally Financial (6:19-cv-00592), American Express (6:19-cv-00593), BB&T (6:19-cv-00594), Charles Schwab (6:19-cv-00595), Fifth Third Bank (6:19-cv-00596), HSBC (6:19-cv-00598), Morgan Stanley (6:19-cv-00599), and Regions Financial (Regions Bank) (6:19-cv-00601) have all been added as defendants in the campaign that Lighthouse Consulting Group LLC began with August cases against Bank of Princeton, CitiGroup, Investors Bank, JPMorgan Chase, Kearny, and Wells Fargo and continued with a September suit against TD Bank. Throughout, Lighthouse has asserted two patents generally related to using an “image device” such as a “fax” or a scanner to capture and transmit images of checks and deposit slips to a bank, targeting the mobile deposit features within the defendants’ banking apps.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics