InterDigital Touts Deal with ZTE as Important Expansion into China
InterDigital, Inc.’s (IDCC’s) third quarter earnings call on October 31 provided an update on the company’s efforts to gain a greater foothold in China—for which its recent deal with ZTE bodes well, according to CEO William Merritt (who added that the deal with ZTE, which will reportedly resolve all pending legal proceedings between the two companies, “also sets a solid foreign benchmark for current and future litigations”). IDCC’s executives also lauded the company’s entry into a license agreement with Google, inked through “a patent licensing platform that involved a number of licensors”.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics