Former Linex Portfolio Gives Rise to Yet Another IP Edge Litigation Campaign, Through Plaintiff Hydro Net
Monetization firm IP Edge LLC has filed a third litigation campaign over a patent from among those received in a 30-asset transaction in April 2019 with former litigating NPE Linex Technologies, Inc. Beijer Electronics (Westermo Data Communication) (1:19-cv-07059), Casa Systems (Netcomm Wireless) (1:19-cv-02070), CradlePoint (1:19-cv-02071), and UNICOM Global (US Robotics) (1:19-cv-07058) have been accused by plaintiff Hydro Net LLC of infringing a single spread-spectrum wireless data transmission patent through the provision of certain networking devices, naming Netcomm’s NWL-25-02 4G LTE Light Industrial M2M Router, CradlePoint’s COR IBR600C Series IoT routers, the USR3513 Cellular Gateway, and Westermo’s 4G LTE Gateway/Router MRD-405, respectively.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics