Red Dragon’s Optima Direct Launches Sixth Litigation Campaign in Roughly One Year
Last week Optima Direct, LLC filed suit against Dropbox (1:19-cv-01098) in the Western District of Texas over the same secure document transmission patent asserted in its complaint against Citrix (1:19-cv-02091), filed in the District of Delaware one week before. File sharing and syncing features in the defendants’ respective products—Dropbox and Citrix Files App—are accused. This new campaign is the sixth that Optima Direct has launched in just over a year.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics