With a Fresh Round of Suits, Retrofitted Vehicles Campaign Introduces Recently Issued Patent to Litigation
- November 12, 2019
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sector: Automotive
Inventor-controlled NPE Sucxess LLC has expanded its sole litigation campaign, launched in April 2019, with new suits against AutoX Technologies (1:19-cv-02121), Phantom Auto (1:19-cv-02122), Pony.ai (1:19-cv-02123), SF Motors (1:19-cv-02124), and WeRide (1:19-cv-02130), all filed in the District of Delaware. The asserted patents—one of which issued just last month—generally relate to retrofitting a vehicle equipped with a vehicle data bus, with the defendants accused of infringement over the provision of Lincoln MKZ vehicles retrofitted with an Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) kit made by Dataspeed.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!