Peer-to-Peer Media Delivery Campaign Backed by DynaIP Expands into Delaware
Cooperative Entertainment, Inc. has added a District of Delaware case against Wowza Media Systems (1:19-cv-02253) to the litigation campaign that it began in California this past January. A single patent, generally related to peer-to-peer network content distribution, has been asserted throughout the campaign; in this latest complaint, infringement allegations target peer-to-peer media delivery systems in Wowza’s streaming video platform.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics