Curiam Capital Disclosed as Backing Wi-Fi Hotspot Campaign Focused on Automotive Companies
This past week saw Carucel Investments LP’s cases against FCA US, General Motors, Mercedes-Benz, and Volkswagen stayed pending inter partes review of all six of the NPE’s patents-in-campaign. Also last week, a certificate of interested persons filed by Carucel revealed litigation finance firm Curiam Capital as holding a financial interest in the NPE’s campaign, which is currently targeting automobiles with mobile Wi-Fi hotspots.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics