Automotive Infotainment Systems Targeted in New Campaign
2BCom LLC, a new Delaware entity, has filed its first lawsuits, accusing Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA US, Chrysler) (2:20-cv-10023) of infringing five patents received from Toshiba last fall. The defendant is targeted in 2BCom’s Eastern District of Michigan complaint for the provision of the Uconnect vehicle infotainment systems installed in various Chrysler, Fiat, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, and Alpha Romeo vehicles, with particular focus on external device connectivity and information display.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics