Zscaler to Pay Broadcom $15M to Resolve Symantec Patent Suits
Zscaler announced on January 14 that it has reached a settlement and license agreement with Broadcom, resolving all patent lawsuits filed by Symantec against Zscaler. The deal follows Broadcom’s recent purchase of Symantec’s enterprise security business and subsequent acquisition of Symantec’s patents-in-suit. As part of the settlement, Zscaler will pay Broadcom $15M in exchange for a patent license, release, and covenant not to sue.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics